Tuesday 5 June 2012

Hello! Sorry I've been quiet, it's been a hectic couple of weeks! So here's a catch up...
We had our Jubilee party at school, the weather stayed mainly nice and it was completely wonderful!
The children looked fantastic in their hats and blue, white and red clothes.
The whole Jubilee shebang has made me feel very proud and I have had a tear in my eye more than once whilst watching the footage on television. The Queen has been dignified and captivating on everything I have watched.
 
The other thing that kept me occupied was a colleagues/friends wedding on Sunday. It was a fun day, but I must admit I'm glad it's over! Weddings aren't really my thing. I took a few piccies and had a good giggle with a friend though.

Me and the Other Half or 'Boy' as I like to call him, have booked a holiday. YIPEEE! We're going to Parga. It's been a very tough decision this year, it was very tempting to go back to Santorini and we were worried how busy Parga might be due to the Greek Festival being held whilst we are there, but we took the plunge and booked some very nice apartments on top of a hill! Uh-oh. I'd love to hear from anyone who has been to Parga. I need a list of things to do and places to go. 

We also booked to go and see the 80's band Madness in December. I am SO excited! Did anyone see them on top of the palace at the Jubilee concert? How amazing was that? Here it is for anyone who didn't see it...

I hope you are all well and had lovely street parties! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment