Monday 30 July 2012


I have TOTALLY got Olympic fever! I've always enjoyed the Olympics, but after the opening ceremony I got all riled up and was screaming at Lizzie Armistead in the road race yesterday. She was FAB! I even Wikipedia'd what all the terms meant, I was an expert by the end of it! 
And then last night with the swimmers .... me and my mum were hoarse after all the shouting. I bet the neighbours wondered what was going on! Well done Rebbecca Addlington, she seems like a lovely lady, she totally deserved that medal.
To be honest I was a bit nervous about the opening ceremony, Danny Boyle is a little off the wall, it could have been a bit...er.... weird, and it was, but in a fabulous way. I LOVED the Doves on bikes, and the stunning cauldron! Wowzers! Gymnastics and diving today, time to shout again COME ON LEWIS! COME ON TOM! :-D

Here's some stunning photos that I found on Google images... <3






I've also been making things. Finally cracking on with those projects that I've been saving for months.
I saw a lovely necklace on Etsy but it was sooooo expensive so I had a go at making my own. What do you think?





I've also been pottering about with other bits. I love trying new things and it's even better when they work.



Hope you've had a nice weekend. Enjoy the Olympics which ever team you are cheering for. If you happen to walk past a house on a hill and hear someone screaming, it's probably me! 
"COME ON TEAM GB!!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment