Saturday 21 July 2012

OMG! I disappeared for like...a month! What a busy time it has been. We had that dreaded 'O' word mentioned (those of you who work in schools in the UK will know what I mean!) Anyway we got through it. Then it was the count down to the end of term...leavers assembly, sorting new classes/books, tidying, cleaning, end of year parties....! Phew. It's been exhausting. But we finally broke up yesterday and my Nursery babies will be Reception when we go back and my Year 2 babies have flown the nest to go to Junior school :( 
I got some lovely presents and cards from the children but have to say this was my fave...





...hand drawn at school by a little girl who joined us mid year from Montserrat. She was an absolute pleasure. Gosh...it's so nice to know you've had such an effect on someone and that they think you're pretty cool! :) 

Well hopefully I'll be able to blog alot more now I'm not working like Wonder Woman. I sat and watched Roman Holiday this morning with Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn. Normally I would have felt that this wasted to much of my precious weekend but since I'm not in work on Monday....!

Enjoy your weekend peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment